Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reckon

holy experience

Counting blessings

124 - the Eloise Wilkin model

125 - warm baguette and european butter (Danger, Will Robinson, unless you can stop with just one slice, or maybe two - or perhaps three...ahem!)

126 - antique Springerle molds to make my daughter's wedding cookies-not by me, but by Sprigerle House. Strausburg, PA - Edible Art!

127 - my husband's bedtime tea blend (a pot with one bag of Typhoo decaf, one bag of PG Tips decaf, and one Twining's Lady Grey decaf) - delicious!

128 - seeing a field full of red winged blackbirds taking off in flight as we whizzed by in the car

11 comments:

Unknown said...

you make me feel cozy.

Stephanie Ann said...

I can't wait to see the cookies. Are you going to make them there or here? I don't know how stuff like that works on flights.

Jodi said...

I'm not making them Stephanie, the Springerle Shop in Lancaster will make them and ship then to NZ. The women there let me photograph the molds so that I could show my daughter.

Val said...

lovely :0)

Niamh said...

She does look like she could be Eloise Wilkins' model! She makes the bluebonnets look pretty. Those springerle molds look neat, what will those Pennsylvania Dutch think of next?

Rosie said...

I wonder how long it took your husband to come across that particular blend ...

Rae said...

I look forward to your monday posts. I am going to join in some day...after this art group maybe. There is a sweetness about your blog here and I love coming for my visits. love the tea pot and cup, good with that warm baguette and european butter! I have that sometimes for breakfast...yum.
Have a great and lovely day dear!

Nancy said...

You have a daughter getting married? In New Zealand? How cool.

Jodi said...

Rosie, about two seconds :)

Jodi said...

Nancy, very cool :)

Helen said...

Hi Nancy...she does! and I am Mum to the groom. Woohoo, it is going to be fun! I can't wait to sample those cookies Jodi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails