504. Found this painting in a second-hand shop circa 1959. I adore its quirky elegance, and love what the artist was trying to achieve with the light filtering through the trees. *Sigh* Maybe someday, decades from now, someone will buy one of my quirky, paintings in a second-hand shop.
505. First blooms of the garden.
506. An armchair and a good book.
507. Painting everyday - Practicing values.
508. Just because it's pretty.
509. Farm Boy.
510. Thriving herb garden.
512. Enjoying the view.
513. Bee yard.
514. The scent, the look, and the name of marigolds.