"I know you doubt me and I know you always have. And you're right, I often think of Bag End. I miss my books and my armchair and my garden. You see, that's where I belong. That's home. And that's why I came back, because you don't have one. A home. It was taken from you, but I will help you take it back if I can." --Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
504. Found this painting in a second-hand shop circa 1959. I adore its quirky elegance, and love what the artist was trying to achieve with the light filtering through the trees. *Sigh* Maybe someday, decades from now, someone will buy one of my quirky, paintings in a second-hand shop.
505. First blooms of the garden.
506. An armchair and a good book.
507. Painting everyday - Practicing values.
508. Just because it's pretty.
509. Farm Boy.
510. Thriving herb garden.
512. Enjoying the view.
513. Bee yard.
514. The scent, the look, and the name of marigolds.