Thursday, June 19, 2014

Still growing

Popping in to say hello, and a special thanks to someone who called herself the "other Leslie." She left a very nice comment about reading my whole blog. Wow! Thank you very much, although thank you doesn't seem to be enough. Anyways, remember my homemade chandelier project? It's still growing. Every time I find old pieces of glass, I add them, which leads to taking the whole thing apart and reworking it. It's happy work. And I'm determined to get it long enough to skim the flames of candlelight dinners. Very cheery in the dark of winter. Bless you, friends. Hope your summer is full of shiny sparkle.   








12 comments:

Leslie said...

This makes me happy :)

em said...

Jodi, whishing you a lovely summer!
Margaretha

em said...

Jodi, whishing you a lovely summer!
Margaretha

Cheryl said...

This makes me smile. Love your chandelier. I now have images of you spending your days rearranging the glass until it is just right.

Wonderful to see you and its progress. Enjoy your summer.

Julie said...

Your chandelier is becoming quite magnificent. The crystals me of stalactites.

Kristi in the Western Reserve said...

A beautiful piece of glass art! Reminds me a trifle of Pollyanna, but so much better! Enjoy your sparkly summer. I love seeing that you have posted something. I miss Curious Acorn!

Jodi said...

Kristi, in the first post I wrote about this project, I actually talked about Pollyanna, so I think it's cool that it reminded you of it. Here's the link:
http://curiousacorn.blogspot.com/2013/07/polly-acorn-plays-glad-game.html

Southern Gal said...

It's growing more beautiful each time you post a picture! Just beautiful. Hope you're enjoying yourself immensely.

Sara said...

That is so pretty, I really do love it. I'm sure it would cost a pretty penny if you wanted to buy it at some trendy store, where it would fit in perfectly.

Mary Drennen said...

I love the shiny and sparkly chandelier. My mom told me when you were over to see Rachel and Audrey's art. I wish I was there to you see you!! Hope to see you again soon.

Leslie Giambrone said...

Oh my goodness how fun that I'm mentioned in your post! The chandelier is beautiful, I bet when you sit under it you can’t help but smile.

The "other" Leslie :)

Hana - Marmota said...

How did I miss this post?

It looks fun. I like the circular base(?) you hang them on - it¨s simple and lets the charms shine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails